Hey guys! Shout out to kittyp0p who nominated me! She is such a fantastic blogger and has a great smile! Thank you!!🎉🎉
"This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 or more people,
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice (including one weird or funny question).
- Share a link or links to your best post or posts!
3 facts about me:
- I love to read.
- I love music and I aspire to be a choir director/teacher.
- I absolutely LOVE pasta.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Montana, USA. It is absolutely gorgeous there and I loved every minute of it.🌲🌺
2. When did you start your blog? Why?
I started my blog in 2015. Originally I wanted to post about my travels but I soon realized that I truly wanted to inspire people so I post about my travels on the side. ✈️☀️
3. What childhood memory is your favorite?
Hmmm that's hard…. I think my favorite memories are composed of four wheeling, snowmobiling, and playing in nature with my family. Family reunions are my favorite.👨👩👧👦🌿
4. If you could solve one of the world's worst problems what would it be?
I think the problem of people not respecting one another. To get rid of pride and to add understanding. If everyone tried to understand one another, there would be a lot more harmony and so many relationships could be saved.💕👫
5. How tall are you?
Honestly I don't even remembered the last time I measured… I'd say I'm pretty average for my height (very vague I know😂).
1. Do you have a pet, if so post a picture!
2. What is your favorite 5 minute snack?
3. On a bad day, what cheers you up the most?
4. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
5. What is a motto you live by?
(Please check these great bloggers too!)
Help others along their great journey.