Hi y’all! I feel so much better now that I’m blogging again!! Thank you Pamela from starringpamela for nominating me! She has such a fantastic lifestyle blog so please go check her out! I’m so sorry it took soo long to respond.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions set by them
3. Nominate 7 more people
4. Set them 7 questions to answer
1. Do you try on shoes/clothes before purchasing or just buy them and hope they fit?
Usually I do, but recently I buy clothes that don’t fit. (I blame it on the stores mirrors 😉) Just kidding but seriously I don’t know why I can’t figure out how to buy clothes.
2. What are your favorite type of posts to write and do you feel you write enough of them?
I LOVE writing photography and helpful posts but I don’t ever seem to do enough of them. Normally when I walk my dog I am able to take pictures. I learn new things every day it all depends on if I write them down😂
3. What’s the most outrageous thing you believed as a child?
I used to believe that my stuffed animals could think and their feelings would be hurt if they didn’t sit on my bed.
4. Have you read any good books lately?
No😭😭 Every since I finished reading Harry Potter for the first time a couple months ago, I haven’t found any good books. (Totally open to suggestions😉).
5. What is one talent you have that not many people know about?
Not a lot of people outside of my close family and friends know I can play the piano. I’m still a beginner but I can play🎹.
6. What’s your favorite animal?
Oooooo this is hard!!!! I LOVE animals. I’ll give you my top 3- A dog, horse, and probably a tiger. I love animals that are really chubby.🐶🦁🐴
7. If you could take a trip anywhere right now, where would you go?
TO NEW YORK to watch the musicals Dear Evan Hansen and Wicked on BROADWAY. I want to go sooooooooooo bad!!!!!! 😭 The music is phenomenal!
- What is one quirky thing people don’t really know about you?
- Where is the most beautiful place you have been?
- What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
- What smell brings back great memories?
- If you opened a business, what kind of business would it be?
- What is your proudest moment in your blogging career?
- How do you write a blog post? Is there a certain system you have?
(Please check out these AMAZING bloggers out too!)
-Help others along their great journey-