Good morning everyone. How are y’all? I’ve had many things on my heart this last week and I’ve come to many different conclusions that I’d like to share with you. I’m continuing the “Little Lessons” series but I’m adding my life to it. Comment below what you’d like to see more of!
- Just listen. Honestly, sometimes the best thing you can do is just listen. Sometimes your input doesn’t need to be there. Learn to live with people not always needing you to give advice or talk. Whether it be people or Heavenly Father. I have made many mistakes because I simply didn’t listen and do what Heavenly Father needed me to do.
- Stop hating your self. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. It seems to be this stupidest ones that I begin the process of naming myself unkindly. It’s hard but please understand your worth.
- You have worth. People want to be around you, hear you laugh, and see you smile. No matter what you think. You are simply amazing.
- Happiness is more important than worldly stuff. Stop caring about what people say or think about you. Do what you love and what makes you happy. Leave those relationships that don’t make you happy. Remember that “pleasure” is NOT true happiness.
- Love people. You have NO idea what people are going through. If you have an idea, you still don’t know exactly how they feel. Love them because you will not have them all of your life. Missed opportunities of love will result in regret and unhappiness.
- You are not alone. Nor will you ever be unless you choose to. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are always there for you. You have never sunk too lowto receive the love of Jesus or Heavenly Father. NEVER!
Thank you for reading. Please comment below what you want to see more!!
Help others along their great journey.