- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Facts about me:
Comment below if you want a post dedicated to any of these ❤️😆
- I traveled to Europe when I was 8 years old.
- I’ve been on 2 cruises! (Loved them).
- My grandparent own a candy shop and that’s where I work.
- I am apart of a blended family.
- My dream job is to be a high school choir director.
- I born with a bump on my head. It was filled with spinal fluid.
- I can play the piano and continually getting better! Yay🎉
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (I’m a Mormon).
- I don’t have any social media (except for Pinterest😉 I can’t seem to get rid of it😏) and I love every minute of it.
- I’ve seen the Beauty and the Beast 3 times in theaters. (I never do that! I’m so obsesssed!!)
- I’ve eaten alligator and I actually enjoyed it.
Angela’s Questions to answer:
- Do you prefer to cook or order take out?
I prefer to cook because it’s a lot more fun and I get to experiment with recipes!🍳
2. What did you do last weekend?
I’m going to count “this weekend” as lasts. I babysit all night on Friday and then I hung out with an old friend on Saturday after a baseball game. And today I went to church ⚾️
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I LOVE mint chocolate chip. It’s sooo good.🍦
4. Would you rather have a grapefruit sized head or a head the size of a watermelon?
Watermelon!! You can always wear a wig or get hair extensions to cover it up.💁🏽
5. What would motivate you to run a marathon?
Anything. Especially the fact that I’ve have surgery and I haven’t been able to run in almost 9 months! It’s killing me🏃🏽♀️
6. Do you have any vacation plans coming up?
I think we are going to visit Cali and then I will go to Utah for a girls trip!🐚🌺
7. How did you get your name? Do you know the meaning of your name?
My parents decided Eliza because I have an ancestor on both sides of family.👵🏼
8. What is something that you’ve never done but would like to try?
I have always wanted to own a bakery! I’d love to create new recipes that are shared all around the world!🍰
9. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
Probably going to church. I get so inspired every time I go.🌼
10. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Dance in the rain! Which is what I did yesterday. If it’s really bad, I will watch movies with hot cocoa☔️
11. What movies have you re-watched the most number of times?
The new Beauty and the Beast!! I absolutely LOVE IT. (Read my review on the movie)😍🥀
My 11 Questions:
- If you could create any charity, what would it be and why?
- If you could write a children’s book what would it be about?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What time period would you rather live in?
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- What’s your favorite t.v. show?
- What is something you wish you could change about yourself? Why?
- What do you think your best quality is?
- Are you more of a stand-out kind of person or a blend i with the crowd?
- If you had 2 million dollars but could only spend it on one thing, what would it be?
Please go follow them they are all amazing!! Don’t forget to tag me if you decide to participate so I can read the cool answers!
Help others along their great journey.