Every Sunday, I make homemade bread. It’s a great tradition and something everyone can do! I have provided my recipe for the bread along with some pictures.
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 c water
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1 c milk
- 3 beaten eggs
- 5 c flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- In a small bowl, stir together yeast, warm water, and sugar. Let it sit.
- Melt 1/2 c butter in 1 c of milk, pour over sugar and salt mixture.
- Let it cool to room temp. Add yeast mixture, than the 3 beaten eggs.
- Stir in flour 1 cup at a time. Let it rise double in the fridge or overnight (a few hours works if you don’t want as much).
- Roll dough out in any shapes and sizes you want.
- Bake at 350 (depends on size how long you bake it for).
It was sooo good. Our yeast was a little old so it didn’t rise as well. We also made mini cinnamon rolls and here are pictures.