Hey guys! I recently had a movie marathon and I wanted to share 5 things I’ve learned.
- Do the math! Know how long each movie takes, how many movies you want to watch, and when you want to end. This is the essential part for a successful moviethon.
- Bring snacks. I know this seems obvious, but it’s not fun if there is nothing to eat. Make some movie themed snacks such as butterbeer for Harry Potter.
- Invite a friend. Find a friend that enjoys the same movies! I did and we had a blast!
- Take breaks. You are going to get tired of sitting/laying for 6+ hours, trust me. Get up walk around outside. Go for a quick jog. You’ll feel better.
- Get comfy! Make sure you are comfortable and you have everything there. Enjoy yourself!!
-help others along their great journey-
Tips for my blog? Comment below!