I love the fall, as you all know, and I’ve come up with a list to savor the fall and not let it fly by!
- By lotion, perfume, and candles. The smell of Fall is amazing and smelling like it is the best.
- Have hot drinks. I love apple cider from the crock pot, and here is a double win, it makes your house smell amazing! Having hot drinks really just sets the mood. I’m not a fan of coffee though.
- Layer Up! Dress like it’s fall. Go on Pinterest and make sure you look the part. Looking the part can actually make you feel the part.
- Sit outside. Go outside with a book, a blanket, and your warm hot cocoa and enjoy nature! It feels so refreshing.
- Watch a Halloween movie. Not those super scary horror movies but like Practical Magic or Hocus Pocus.
- Get some fall decor. Like pumpkins or something simple and put it in your room and your house!
- Roast Marshmallows. I know this is kinda more of a summer thing, but it’s totally fun and the fire warms you right up.
- Eat soup! Eating soup always reminds me of fall. With the contrasting cold outside, it hits the spot!
- Bake! When it’s not a hundred degrees outside,you can warm up your house and eat tasty treats.
What’s your favorite thing about fall?