We’ve all been there. Where Sacrement flies by and you really don’t remember much. Well I have some tips to help you make the Sacrement more sacred.
- Read the lyrics of this song. His Hands by Kenneth Cope. It is a beautiful song and can help you really think about the Savior. I just have the lyrics in a small notebook that I read.
- Write down things from the talks. This can help you remember and physically make goals.
- Think of examples to be better and write them down. Sacrement gives us a chance to walk away from sin. Writing about what we are struggling and thinking of ways to fix it.
- Pray for revelation or answers. Once you have them, WRITE THEM DOWN. We have been invited to do so by the prophets.
- Read your baptism covenants.This has helped me understand why we renew our covenants. (Mosiah 18:7-11)
- Recall the last supper and ponder. What would you do if you were sitting with Christ? How would you react once you knew we go would betray Him?
- Read the story about the Leper Jesus healed. Replace the word leper with sinner and leparcy with sin. (Mark 1:40-42)
- Disconnect from the world. Get away from electronics. Use hard copy scriptures. This can help you stay focus and not distracted.
What do you do?